a global campaign for the establishment of the Nubia Museum in Aswan and the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization in Cairo.
• 1983 marked the formation of an executive committee of international experts from 15 countries who were members of the UNESCO, in addition to:
- International Council of Museums (ICOM)
- International Council of Museums and Sites (ICOMOS)
- International Centre for the study of cultural heritage preservation and restoration
- World Federation of landscaping architects (IFLA)